Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CreateSpace has made improvements to its website!

I took a leap today and have engaged CreateSpace to convert one of my books to Kindle format in order to make the title available both as a paperback and a Kindle book. While on my Dashboard I decided to make a few changes to distribution for one particular title and discovered CreateSpace has made its title management system easier to use.

I attempted to post a view of what the new management system looks like to readers can see how easy to use the new format is. Unfortunately I was not able to transfer the image exactly as it appears on the website. Please take my word the new format is more user friendly or actually visit the CreateSpace site and view for yourself.

In a day and age where customer service is not something many companies are noted for, even if it is still a challenge at times to contact a human at CreateSpace, the company does deserve credit for making its computer interface for customers easier to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment