Monday, March 7, 2011

Morris Rosenthal's Kindle Formatting in Word: Illustrated Kindle Tag Tips to Accompany a Blog Post - A Review

As promised, I have read, several times, Morris Rosenthal's short Kindle title, Kindle Formatting in Word: Illustrated Kindle Tag Tips to Accompany a Blog Post. For $.99 you simply cannot beat this little guide on converting Word to Kindle.

I must readily admit I don't learn new tricks on computers easily. Having said that, if (read when) I work up the courage to publish a short title as a Kindle book, I will use Rosenthal's book to work through the process in a step-by-step manner.

I have read several of Rosenthal's books and this one is written in the same style, short and to the point. Morris seems to avoid being wordy and does not use excess and unnecessary wordage. I find this helpful in making a subject, or skill if you choose to look at it as such, that intimidates me seem much less daunting to learn and execute.

In addition to providing clear and concise guidelines that are easy to understand, Rosenthal includes diagrams, charts and other illustrations to show the reader what you will see on your computer screen during the conversion process.

This is a can't lose purchase and at 99 cents Morris is basically giving away the information for authors who want to venture into the Kindle market.

No comments:

Post a Comment