Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Facebook Page for CreateSpace Authors

This social networking thing is not going away. My daughters communicate through Facebook almost as much as they do by texting their friends. The retail store my wife is the business manager for is showing signs of increased sales as a result of the store's Facebook page. So, it would seem Facebook is one more thing I have to learn to deal with in a positive way so I can better promote my books and increase sales.

On the plus side, CreateSpace has created a Facebook page for its authors, providing a place for CreateSpace authors to "meet" and communicate. I have only visited a few times but have learned a few interesting items. While there are days I feel like the proverbial old dog resisting learning new tricks, I do enjoy learning new skills and ideas. It just takes a little longer than it used to for the new information to stick.

For those who are interested, here is the link to the CreateSpace Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105335899527549

No comments:

Post a Comment