Friday, April 22, 2011

Taking Notes On a Kindle

In an earlier post this month, I listed a few features I would like to see for the Amazon Kindle. While these all involved being able to mark-up Kindle books like one can with a traditional paper book, I managed to fail to mention I would like to be able to use my Kindle as a notebook and write down ideas as I read to refer to later.

I managed to stumble across an inexpensive software to download on my Kindle called Notepad. This of course means one more supposedly simple app to learn to use. Notepad is currently for sale at the low price of .99 and is a product designed and marketed by a company named 7 Dragons.

For .99 I figured I had very little to loose and the ability to make my Kindle a little more functional. It would be nice to be able to take notes when I travel, which is frequently, and not have to carry a notepad and pen or pencil with me. The reviews for the app were all good so I took the plunge.

As with other items I mention on this blog I will let you know what I think of it once I have been able to use the software and learn my way around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment